Quest School Year ProgramOur ten-week afternoon therapeutic groups are designed to provide therapy by specifically targeting individualized goals for our students.
Quest After School Program is now offered at 2 locations!
Huntington Beach Location | Wednesday evenings
Fullerton Location | Monday afternoons
Huntington Beach Information
Wednesdays | 5:30pm to 7:30pm
The Central Library in Huntington Beach
7111 Talbert Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Fall Session – Huntington Beach
October 4, 11, 18 & 25
November 1, 8, 15 & 29
* Parent Meetings are 6:30pm to 7:30pm on October 25 and December 6, while group is occurring.
Winter Session – Huntington Beach
January 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
February 7, 14, 21 & 28
* Parent Meetings are 6:30pm to 7:30pm on January 31 and March 7, while group is occurring.
Spring Session – Huntington Beach
March 14, 21 & 28
April 11, 18 & 25
May 2, 9, 16 & 23
* Parent Meetings are 6:30pm to 7:30pm on April 18 and May 23, while group is occurring.
Mondays | 4:00pm to 6:00pm
* On days with parent meetings, group is from 4:30pm to 6:30pm instead, and will include a pool party for the kids while the parents have the parent meeting.
Fullerton Community Center
340 W. Commonwealth Avenue
Fullerton CA 92832
Fall Session – Fullerton
October 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
November 6, 13, 20 & 27
* Parent Meetings are 5:30pm to 6:30pm on October 23 and November 27, while group is occurring.
Winter Session – Fullerton
* Winter session is an 8-week session (instead of the normal 10-week session) due to the Monday holidays. The cost will be $720.00.
January 8, 22 & 29
February 5, 12 & 26
March 5 & 12
*February 5 – No group (Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday)
*March 12 – No group (President’s Day Holiday)
* Parent Meetings are 6:30pm to 7:30pm on February 5 and March 12, while group is occurring.
Spring Session – Fullerton
March 19 & 26
April 9, 16, 23 & 30
May 7, 14 & 21
* May 28 – No group (Memorial Day)
* Parent Meetings are 6:30pm to 7:30pm on April 23 and June 4, while group is occurring.
A minimum of one hour includes therapeutic activities that heavily target the development of social skills, emotion regulation, and positive behaviors, while the next hour focuses on further skill development by providing a variety of experiential activities as part of a group to create opportunities to observe the child in a natural setting and intervene to facilitate change.
Groups include 5 individualized goals per camper and 2 parent meetings.
Quest School Year Program
Students will have opportunities to build skills through games in the park, conversations with each other, tailored therapeutic activities, time to complete group projects based on students’ interests and programming in areas such as video game making, drama, art, movie making, etc.
Quest is a unique, evidence-based program that combines recreational activities, behavioral milieu and group psychotherapy. We welcome kids, ages 6 to 18, with mild to moderate social, emotional and/or behavioral difficulties. We are proudly accredited by the American Camp Association!
SIGN UP FOR CAMP